The Auction Team
General & Estate, Other
Feb 21, 2017 - 7:00PM Mountain
FIRESIDE INN DELTA LOUNGE LIQUOR AUCTION
820 HWY 92
DELTA, CO 81416
THIS IS AN ONLINE ONLY AUCTION: NO PREVIEW FOR THIS AUCTION
Online Only Auction
You must be 21 years of age to participate in this auction. As the Delta Fireside Inn's Liquor License is due to expire, all liquor needs to be sold. Please do not bid if you are unable to have your items picked up on Thursday.
The Auction Team
1610 Highway 50 South
Grand Junction, CO 81503
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE READ
1. There will be NO PREVIEW FOR THIS AUCTION. Colorado. Click on Travel/Directions tab for more specific directions. Signs will be posted.
2. Do not bid on any item in this auction before you read the terms and conditions. If you cannot abide by the terms of the sale or if you are not able to pick items up by the specified dates, DO NOT BID ON THE ITEMS IN THIS AUCTION.
3. All winning bidders must pick up all items you purchased on FEBUARY 23, from 10am to 5pm. The Auction Team will not be responsible for any items not picked up by 5pm on the 23.
5. Please note that the tax rate for all other items at the sale location is 7.95%
6. The buyers premium is 13% and will be discounted to 10% if you choose to pay with cash or certified check. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $30 fee imposed
7. You must be 21 years of age to bid or purchase anything in this auction.
8. An items that need to be shipped/transported will be at the expense of the buyer. You will need to arrange for shipping/transportation separately from The Auction Team invoice.
9. *** Please Note- This auction will feature an auto extend - if there is a bid on an item within the last 5 minutes of the end of the auction, that item will extend for 5 minutes (example, if a bid is placed at 6:57pm on, that item will be extended until 7:02pm, unless someone bids again, which will extend that item for another 5 minutes from the time that bid was placed). This allows our auction to be more like a live auction, in that, someone cannot bid at the last second of the auction and not give you the ability to bid again.
10. Bid Increments
$0 to $15= $1
$15 to $30 = $3
$30to $100 = $5
$100 to $300 = $10
$300 to $1000 = $25
$1000 to $2000 = $50
$2000 to $5000 = $100
$5,000 and beyond = $250
OK, now go have fun bidding!